Best Truck Stops USA: Nebraska
List of the Best Stops in Nebraska
Is your truck route taking you through Nebraska soon? The more rural states are, the more difficult it can be to find a nice truck stop to grab something to eat and relax for a little while. Below are the five top-rated truck and travel stops across Nebraska.
Bosselman Travel Center (South)
Where: 3335 W Wood River Rd, Grand Island, NE 68803
- Clean shower and restrooms.
- Short wait time.
- 24-hour Max’s Thunder Road Bar & Grille – good food, polite service.
- Plenty of parking.
- Hotel next door.
- A full bar is open until 11 pm.
- Large shop with virtually anything you need.
- Nice arcade and theater/trucker lounge.
- Little Caesars, Cinnabon, Carvel, and Subway.
- Cool replicant sci-fi movie props.
Sapp Bros Travel Center (West)
Where: 2914 Upland Pkwy, Sidney, NE 69162
- Private bathroom stalls with sink in the stall.
- Showers and bathtubs available.
- Good coffee.
- Free wifi.
- Very friendly staff.
- Excellent hot, fresh food, including fried chicken and french fries.
- Very nice, clean bathrooms. Women’s has heated toilet seats.
- Close motel.
- McDonald’s next door.
- Walmart across the street.
T-Bone Truck Stop (East)
Where: 4018 US-30, Columbus, NE 68601
- Extremely easy parking, large lot.
- Yummy homemade cookies.
- Great fuel and food prices.
- Restaraunt has great breakfast sandwiches.
- Small, cozy, and never too busy.
- Giant cowboy boot in front of the parking lot — can’t miss it.
Where: 822 E 4th St, Ainsworth, NE 69210
- Good, fresh food.
- Free wifi.
- Diesel pumps are in a separate are from regular fuel.
- Spacious lot.
Prime Stop (Northeast)
Where: 84610 US-81, Norfolk, NE 68701
- Plenty of gas pumps.
- Restaraunt makes made to order sandwiches.
- Accepts Hy-Vee Fuel Saver.
- No waiting for parking.
- An immaculate facility, especially the restrooms.
- Geographically convenient.
- Plenty of snack and meal choices in the store.