Best Truck Stops USA: Kansas
Top Picks for Kansas
Kansas can be a very long and tedious drive, especially if you are headed west. You’ll definitely need to take quite a few stops to make it through, so why not stop at the highest rated truck stops in the state? Below are five excellent places to fuel up and take a little break.
Newell Truck Plaza (South)
Where: 200 Manchester Ave, Newton, KS 67114
- Recently remodeled.
- Large stock of essential items at bargain prices.
- Friendly and very clean.
- Nice, clean showers.
- Motel within the truck plaza.
- Large gift shop.
- Excellent restaurant.
- Plenty of trucker items.
- Good amount of truck parking.
Love’s Travel Stop (North)
Where: 1356 Old US Hwy 81, Belleville, KS 66935
- Always clean store and bathrooms.
- Nice showers.
- Fairly new building.
- Good selection of snacks, drinks, and essential items.
- CAT scales.
- Driver rewards program.
- Great stop before Nebraska.
KJK Country Corner (Southwest)
Where: 700 US-50, Deerfield, KS 67838
- Helpful and friendly staff.
- Lounge area for truckers.
- Mom and pop type store.
- Plenty of truck parking.
- Delicious, fresh Mexican food.
Petro Oasis Travel Center Colby (West)
Where: 700 E Horton Ave, Colby, KS 67701
- Prepared, packaged healthy foods.
- Starbucks, Qdoba, and Quiznos.
- Very large facility.
- Gift and convenience shop.
- Almost any essential you could need.
- Walmart close by.
- Clean showers.
- Hard working repair shop.
- Plenty of space to walk around and stretch outside of parking lot.
Jump Start Travel Center (Southeast)
Where: 1700 East St, Iola, KS 66749
- Delicious fresh-made sandwiches.
- Plenty of semi parking.
- Movie theater next door.
- Clean restrooms and showers.
- Fast food close by.
Bear in mind that, as with anything, cleanliness and standard of service vary with the staff that is on duty. This guide is a roundup of the best-reviewed truck stops overall.