Sights to See: Northwest United States
Many times a drivers 34 hour reset period will happen when they are away from home, and though many choose to rest and relax, there are also many who venture into their current destination to sightsee. We want to make it easier to plan for these resets by sharing some sightseeing opportunities, but let’s face it there are thousands of places to go and just as many landmarks so we had to narrow it down to just the best of each region.
Top Sights to See in the Northwest
The Northwest offers numerous beautiful national parks and other scenic views that get you away from the hustle and bustle. If you love getting back to nature to reset then having your rest period in the Northwest United States is the perfect place for you.
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Skagit Valley Tulip Festival
- Deception Pass – North Whidbey, Oak Harbor
- Dungeness National Wildlife Refuge – Sequim
- Seattle – Space Needle and bay
- Yakima Valley
- Crater Lake – Klamath County
- Portland City Center – “Keep Portland Weird” is the unofficial slogan, go see why.
- Olympic National Park – Port Angeles
- Bend – One of the most popular places to visit for its quiet beauty.
- Multnomah Falls – Columbia River Gorge
- Sea Lion Caves – Florence
- Yellowstone National Park
- Craters of the Moon National Monument and Preserve
- Boise National Forest
- Upper Mesa Falls – Gorgeous views of waterfalls
- Hells Canyon National Recreation Area
- Yellowstone National Park – Old Faithful Geyser
- Little Bighorn Battlefield National Monument
- Glacier National Park – Iceberg Lake Trail and Hidden Lake
- Museum of the Rockies – Bozeman
- Downtown Bozeman
Run out of places to see? Keep checking back for more updates to our Top Sights to See series that will cover region by region, Apex CDL Blog.